Wednesday, November 3, 2010

WELCOME LYNDSEY JOHNSON!!!

Seriously!!! Could Lyndsey (SISTER JOHNSON) be cuter?? Here are a few pics of her family and a brief "hello" from Lynds, telling us a little bit about herself. 
LOVE YOU SISTER JOHNSON!!!

I was born and raised in Centerville, UT, with 4 older sisters, and no brothers (Girls rule, and boys drool!). After I graduated from Viewmont High, I went to Utah State for 2.5 years, majoring in business marketing. I came home from school to help my mom after she had a massive heart attack. A few years later, I met Aaron at the University of Utah 32nd Ward. After only 2.5 months of dating, we got engaged! Aaron and I were married October 28, 2006. Aaron works for ZAGG, a great company that treats us really well, with the help of Aaron's hard work. I work at Main Attraction, a wonderful salon in Bountiful. On July 18, 2010, we welcomed our first child into our family. Lauren is so incredible, and we are so excited for the adventure of parenthood. I love to cook, bake and spend time with my family.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment